Gartner recently updated their Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Among the notable changes from last year’s report, Gartner placed Perceptive Software in the leader’s quadrant.
- According to Gartner, the 23 vendors in this Magic Quadrant are addressing increased demands for better mobile and cloud capabilities, as well as more rigorous expectations for vertically specific needs.
- To learn more about why Perceptive Software has been named a leader, download the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, 2013.
- Perceptive Software’s technology platform spans content management, process management, intelligent capture and enterprise search that, both separately and together, bridge the gap between enterprise applications and the processes and information those systems don’t manage.
- In healthcare Perceptive has integrated rich media into the context of the medical record and brought all of the benefits of a vendor neutral archive to clinicians, giving them the most comprehensive view of unstructured information available from any vendor in the world.
- Perceptive Software continues to engage enterprise customers across all industries with solutions for managing unstructured information in all their operations.
Read the full Gartner report. Complete the form below to access a copy.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, Mark R. Gilbert, Karen M. Shegda, Kenneth Chin, Gavin Tay, Hanns Koehler-Kruener, September 23, 2013